Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thin Thursday

Thursday's Goals
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1400

Thursday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1405

This morning I had another good experience. I put on a pair of dress pants that I just bought about a month ago (remember I had bought some new clothes because my old ones got too big?) and these new pants are starting to feel a little big. Man! I better take out a part-time job to support all the new clothes I am going to have to buy! ;) Definitely a good problem to have (although pretty soon I will be in the poor house).

Anyway, that inspiring event was followed by a good day on the program. For my workout, I did FitPrime's From the Ground Up which is an old favorite - a great strength workout with fun cardio intervals. For breakfast I had my usual shake (300). For lunch I had my old standby, veggie pita pizza - I topped this one with peppers, onions and vegetarian sausage (505). I had a few Grasshopper cookies for a snack (140) and for dinner I had a vegetarian "chicken" pattie on a toasted bagel with a little cheddar and salsa (460).

2 comments:

dlvblueyed said...

That is so great about your pants. All of your hard work is definitely paying off!!

Mama Leone said...

That must have really made you feel good seeing that your new pants are starting to feel too big for you. Keep going -you're getting closer and closer to your goal!