Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Tasty and Charming Day

Tuesday's Goals
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 2000

Tuesday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 1500




I had hoped to play tennis this evening with hubby but the weather wasn't really the best for it, so I decided to do a workout video this morning instead. I did WHFN's Fast Cheetah which is a pretty fun cardio workout with a little ab work at the end. Not as much fun as tennis, but it got the job done.

I reduced my calorie allowance today to 1500 instead of 2000 because I decided yesterday to swap Monday and Tuesday's calorie limits to accommodate an outrageous chocolate tooth I had yesterday. So today I had to pay the piper! For breakfast I had my usual chocolate peanut butter banana protein shake (300). For lunch I had my old standby - the veggie pita pizza. I topped this one with red peppers, onions, vegetarian "sausage", feta cheese and low fat mozzarella, plus a sprinkle of parmesan (490). For dinner I made one of my favorite simple dishes....pierogies, onions and brocolli sauteed in butter, sprinkled with fresh rosemary and topped with a dallop of light sour cream (710). And I washed it all down with my homemade virtually calorie-free lemon-lime soda. All in all a good (and tasty!) day on the program.

Check this out. As you may remember, I have instituted a reward system for myself for weight loss. When I lost 30 pounds I bought myself a charm bracelet (which I just rewarded myself with a couple days ago) and for each additional 5 pounds I lose, I will be buying myself a charm to add to the bracelet. So I've been scouting charms on Ebay to see what's out there. Check this one out...this will HAVE to be charm number 1. Is this not the cutest thing??? (I am a total beach bum).


2 comments:

dlvblueyed said...

That charm is so cute!! I can't wait to see the bracelet.

Good job with the tougher day!

Mama Leone said...

I love that charm and you are right it is totally you. What a good idea that charm bracelet is and looking on e-bay for the charms would make it even more fun. I might steal your idea and use it along with my manicure reward. Spoiled arn't we!