Thursday, October 4, 2007

A good day

Thursday's Goals
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 1400


Thursday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Cardio (tennis)
Calories: 1400



Today was a successful day on the program. I was right on target with my calories. For breakfast I had my usual shake (300). For lunch I had my famous veggie pita pizza (435). For dinner I made tilapia breaded with a mixture of panko bread crumbs, wheat germ, parmesan cheese and regular bread crumbs and fried the fish in a little oil (250). I also had some baby red potatoes with butter (220) and a nice serving of brocolli with butter (140). For dessert I had a Bomb Pop popsicle (50) to satisfy my sweet tooth. Oh, and I had my homemade 5-calorie lemon-limeade.

Hubby and me played tennis, so I got my cardio exercise in!
All in all, a good day.

2 comments:

dlvblueyed said...

What a great day---you did a great job staying on the 1400 calorie target. Is it hard to get through the day without snacks? I notice that you don't snack so often. I was wondering if that was intentional or just how you prefer to eat. I know some people do well with many small meals or a couple of snacks a 3 medium meals(like me).

SassyFitnessBug said...

Hey dlv,

I'd LOVE to snack too but if I have to choose, I'd rather have 3 larger meals than 3 small ones + snacks. I think my body is used to eating this way because I don't get super hungry in between meals. But I do know that many people like to eat smaller meals with snacks. I say - whatever works for each person is best!