Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Hungry Hippo

Tuesday's Goals
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1500

Tuesday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1800 (traded Friday's calorie level for today)

I woke a little late today so I only had time for a 45-minute workout. I decided to do FitPrime's Crunch Time. This is another out-of-print workout that's just fantastic. It really packs a solid punch in 45 minutes.

My diet was pretty good today except that I decided to switch Friday's calorie level (1800) with today's (1500) because I was having a really hungry day today and felt like I needed the extra calories today. I had my usual shake for breakfast (300). For lunch I had the last of the butternut squash soup I made the other day, plus a cheese sandwich on high fiber bread (520). The cheese sandwich tasted realllly good dipped in the soup! When I got home from work I was so ravenous, I decided to cook the quickest thing I could think of which was tortilla chips toasted with cheddar and served with sour cream (680). I was STILL hungry after that so I had the last of the Zitner's Caramel Apples (240). I washed all this down with my 5-calorie homemade lemon-lime soda.

Again, not a super healthy eating day, but not too bad considering.

Oh, and by the way....my pretty charm bracelet arrived today. It's gorgeous!!! I am not going to wear it, though, until I have lost 30 pounds.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Nice to konw that someone else had a hungry day also. That is the part of this method of dieting that is great--if you eat crappy one day but you still stay within the calories allowed there is no harm done.

Can't wait to see the bracelet!!!