Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sensible Saturday

Saturday's Goals
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1500

Saturday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Yoga and playing with nephew
Calories: 1500

My body felt like it needed a break from strenuous exercise today, so I decided to do a yoga workout instead of strength training today. I did Total Yoga. I also was very active today playing with my nephew, so I would say there was some cardio exercise in there too!

For breakfast I decided I felt like having ice cream so that's what I had (330). For lunch, I had a grilled cheese sandwich and a bowl of tomato soup (636). For dinner I had rigatoni with a vegetable marinara sauce and parmesan cheese (540). I had a sweet tooth afterwards but was out of calories so I had a homemade lemon-lime soda.

Tomorrow is my "splurge day" - thank goodness because I am dying to go off the wagon!

1 comment:

Mama Leone said...

Good job not giving into you sweet tooth cravings after supper. I know it can be really hard at times.