Monday, October 29, 2007

Magificent Monday

Monday's Goals
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1500

Monday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1515

I had a good day on the program, although I have to say it was hard to stick to the calorie allotment today. I really still felt a little hungry after dinner. It was just one of those "hungry days". I think it's because the fish creole lunch I had was just sooooo light - it didn't really hold me over that well so I was starving by dinner.

Anyway, for my workout today I was a little short on time (overslept) so I did Tom Holland's Total Body Workout which is a great (and very thorough) strength workout that's only 45 minutes long.

I had a shake for breakfast (300), leftover fish creole for lunch (460) followed by an apple (75). For dinner I had angel hair pasta with marinara sauce and grated parmesan cheese (460) followed by one of my chocolate covered frozen bananas with peanuts (220).

Time to report another compliment. (Hope you're not getting sick of me bragging about the compliments I have been getting). A co-worker (who to date I have not really talked with about my weight loss program) was walking behind me in the hall and she said, "boy, you're really getting a little waist on you! It's neat to see you whittling down. I'm getting bigger and you're getting smaller!" (she's pregnant).

Hopefully this comment will be enough to smooth out the rough edges of my current desire to plow into a package of cookies. You have no idea how bad the urge is right now (but I am resisting). I will not eat any Grasshoppers. I will not eat any Grasshoppers. I will not eat any Grasshoppers...

2 comments:

dlvblueyed said...

Glad to hear you had a successful day. I am sure the compliment was well deserved and I am not tired of your reports about compliments...especially since you put up with my blogs when I babble!

Keep up the hard work!!

Mama Leone said...

Good job sticking to the low calories. So glad that people are complimenting you - it helps you stick to the diet. I like hearing your compliments and I am sure you will start hearing them from me as soon as I get any. Keep going - I'm following right behind!