Sunday, October 14, 2007

Successful Sunday



Sunday's Goals
Exercise: Rest
Calories: 1500

Sunday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1500





Today was supposed to be a rest day, but since I did not work out yesterday, I made today a workout day and yesterday a rest day. I did Jari's Ripped 1000 workout this morning.

It was a successful day with the calories. For breakfast I made banana bread and had 2 slices, toasted with peanut butter (705) and a cup of skim milk (80). My breakfast was pretty late so I decided to skip lunch. I did have a small snack in the afternoon of 3 pretzels (63). For dinner I made pierogies sauteed with onions and brocolli in butter (655). I was craving sweets after dinner so I quelled my sweet tooth with some of my homemade lemon-lime soda.

All in all, a successful day!




2 comments:

dlvblueyed said...

Sounds like you were right on track today. Good job!!

Mama Leone said...

Your breakfast sounded good! Good job sticking to your plan. Missed you yesterday.