Friday, October 26, 2007

TGIF

Friday's Goals
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 1500

Friday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1500

I decided to do a strength workout today since I didn't work out yesterday. I did The Firm's Super Sculpting which is a toughie.

I did great with the calories today, although I really did not feel like counting calories or even being on the program, I will admit. Anyway, I had the usual shake for breakfast (300). For lunch I had a crab cake in a tortilla wrap with mustard and cheese (489). I had a pear afterwards (80). For dinner I had 2 baked potatoes topped with grilled mushrooms, onions, peppers and melted cheese (620).

All in all, a good day.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Good for you for counting the calories even though you weren't in the mood. Sounds like a great dinner! Keep up the good work!