Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Right on Target

Wednesday's Goals
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1400
Wednesday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1400

Today was a good day on the program, despite the challenge of it being a low-cal day. (I keep reminding myself that the low-cal days are worth it to get the high-cal days!)

For my workout, I did The Firm's Total Body Shaping Mix...a nice long, thorough strength workout with cardio intervals.

For the diet...I had my shake for breakfast (300 - isn't it amazing that I haven't gotten sick of these yet?). For lunch I had a cup and a half of the corn soup I made the other day (318) with a small cheese sandwich (214). For dinner I had a veggie burger topped with grilled red peppers and onions, Monterey jack cheese on high-fiber bread and a small amount of ketchup (570).

2 comments:

dlvblueyed said...

Good for you for sticking to the low cal amount!!

Keep up the good work and you will have another charm before you know it!!

Mama Leone said...

Those low calorie days are murder, but it's true they are worth it when you think about the high calorie days coming up.