Saturday, October 6, 2007

An Exciting Announcement!


I snuck a peek at the scale today because I knew I was really close to my big 30 pound weightloss goal, and I am anxious to reach that goal so I can reward myself with my charm bracelet.

Well, I have actually exceeded my first big goal - I have now officially lost 31.4 pounds!

I have lost 11.6 pounds since I got fully back on the wagon August 27th. This just proves to me that this program TOTALLY works when I am consistent with it. And keeping this blog has been instrumental to me staying consistent. My compliance since I started blogging has been almost 100%.

And here it is - the reward for my hard work!


2 comments:

dlvblueyed said...

YEAH!!! SUPER JOB!!
Congrats on the big loss!!

Can't wait to see the bracelet!

Keep up the good work!

SassyFitnessBug said...

Thanks, dlv! Sharing my efforts with you has definitely helped me to stay on track!