Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday, Monday

Monday's Goals
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 1400

Monday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 1425


I decided that some fresh air would be nice, so I took a fitness walk this morning. I decided to make it an interval workout by alternating walking with jogging. I had my IPod on and worked it this way....during the verses of a song I would walk and during the choruses I would run. (This is how I entertain myself). I went for a good 50 minutes....all around our neighborhood and then across the road to an adjacent neighborhood.

My calories were on target today - I went over by only 25 calories (which is an acceptable amount for me). I had my shake for breakfast (300). For lunch I had a veggie burger topped with sauteed red peppers and onions and a little cheddar on whole grain bread - with a little ketchup and mustard (485). After lunch I had a couple hard candies (50). For dinner I made pasta primavera with shrimp sprinkled with some parmesan cheese - yummy! (590)

Tomorrow is going to be a bit of a challenge because my staff and I are going out to lunch at Marathon Grill. I did schedule a 2000 calorie day for tomorrow so that will help, but it will be a little difficult to calculate calories. But I will do my best to choose wisely!

2 comments:

dlvblueyed said...

Great job with the running/walking routine. I do that with the treadmill--I walk faster during the commercials for the 3 minutes. Whatever amuses us, right?!

I am sure you will do fine at lunch tomorrow--enjoy!

Mama Leone said...

Good job sticking to the low calories. Enjoy your lunch today.