Monday, October 22, 2007

Sunday's Goals
Exercise: Rest
Calories: 3000

Sunday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Rest
Calories: 3000 (estimate)

Monday's Goals
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 1500

Monday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Tennis
Calories 1490

I had a busy day Sunday so I didn't get a chance to write in here. It was my "splurge day" and splurge I did! I didn't keep track of everything I ate, but let's just say I ate a lot, didn't count calories and it was goooooood! It was also a rest day, so no formal exercise.

Today the splurging was over and it was back to calorie counting. For breakfast I had my usual protein shake. For lunch I had a vegetarian "chicken" cordon bleu sandwich (vegetarian "chicken", vegetarian "bacon" and cheese with mustard) in a wrap, grilled (464). I also had potato chips with lunch (150). For dinner I had some leftover pasta primavera from a couple nights ago with some parmesan cheese sprinkled on top (496) and for dessert, a fudge pop (80). I felt like having more chocolate, but I restrained myself. For exercise, hubby and I are playing tennis tonight.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Glad you enjoyed your splurge day.

Good job resisting the chocolate urge...I might have to give in to that chocolate urge myself tomorrow!!

Keep up the strong will power and good work!