Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Terrific Tuesday

Tuesday's Goals
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 1400

Tuesday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 1414



Despite the fact that I have been very hungry lately (must be the fact that winter is coming on), I did very well on my program today.

For my workout, I did Tracie Long's Core Cardio, although I rebounded through a lot of it (since I don't really enjoy some of the cardio she does like step). I find that even if I am rebounding, it's always more motivating to do so while watching a fitness video, and the music makes it more enjoyable.

I was only 14 calories over my allotment today. I had a shake for breakfast (300). For lunch I had 2 shrimp cakes (which I made this past weekend) baked in a wrap with honey mustard and cheese (484). For dinner I had a vegetarian "chicken" parmesan sandwich on a bagel (575) and I had a small snack-sized Butterfinger Crunch bar (55).


You may have noticed that I have several low-cal days in a row and am saving my higher cal days for later this week. That's because Thursday is my monthly weigh-in and measurement day and I don't want to negatively impact my results by having high-cal days right before it. It's hard to have more than 2 low-cal days in a row without the relief of a higher-cal day, but I am determined.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Great job sticking to your low cal days. I know it can be tough, but you are going to get a big reward at the end of the week!