Friday, November 30, 2007

Skating Away






Thursday's Goals
Exercise: Cardio (skating)
Calories: 1500

Thursday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Cardio (skating)
Calories: 1545

I already wrote that yesterday I went skating. I skated for a solid hour. As always, lots of fun and best of all, it gets me out of the office for a couple hours.

I was on pretty much on track with calories yesterday. I had a shake for breakfast (300), an eggplant parmesan pita pizza for lunch (530). For dinner I had a breakfast sandwich....a slice of toasted Tuscan Pane bread topped with 2 scrambled eggs, 2 slices of vegetarian "bacon" and a little cheddar (415). Afterwards I had some Swedish fish (300) to settle my sweet tooth.

1 comment:

Mama Leone said...

What a fun way to exercise. I'm jealous!! You look great and I am so proud and of how hard you are working and so happy to see you looking so pretty and glowing with happiness. Keep up the good work!