Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Terrific Tuesday

Tuesday's Goals
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 1400

Tuesday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 1400

I was really sore when I got up this morning. Not sure why, but that Tom Holland workout on Monday really kicked my butt. Anyway, I did a cardio workout this morning - GForce 2, which is a rebounding workout.

My calories were right on target today. For breakfast I had a large slice of toasted Italian bread topped with 2 scrambled eggs, 2 vegetarian "sausage" patties and a little cheese (588). For lunch I had some pasta with marinara sauce and grated parmesan cheese (312) followed by a couple hard candies (50). For dinner I had a vegetarian "chicken" wrap with sauteed veggies, a little cheese and dijon mustard (450).


1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Good for you for staying on target today with such a low calorie allotment. Sounds like you had a nice breakfast...inspires me to have some eggs too.

Keep up the great dedication!