Thursday, November 1, 2007

October Results!

Great News! I lost 7.4 pounds in October and to date I have now lost 34.6 pounds! I am only .4 pounds away from awarding myself with the beach chair charm (for my 35 pound weight loss goal). I am very pleased with this. I consider ANY loss a good one, a 5 pound loss per month to be very good and anything above that to be great! I am now 44% to my weight loss goal.

I also lost 5.75 inches in October:

2 inches off my chest
2 inches off my stomach
1 inch off my hips
1/4 inch off my thigh
1/2 inch off my arm
(no loss on my waist this month)

My total inches lost since I began the program:

4 inches off my chest
6.24 inches off my stomach
5.5 inches off my hips
3 inches off my thigh
1 1/2 inches off my arm
4 1/2 inches off my waist

TOTAL INCHES LOST TO DATE: 24.85

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

I am so proud of you!! You were so dedicated this week to staying away from the sweets and that shows what a strong person you are. You are doing such a phenominal job and no words can really ever say that. Great job and keep it up---before you know it, that whole bracelet will be filled!!