Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tantalizing Tuesday

Tuesday's Goals
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 1400

Tuesday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 1400

This morning I did GForce 2 - a rebounding workout. I have to admit that I am not a cardio person. I really don't enjoy it that much - I much prefer strength training. However, I do enjoy rebounding. Aside from skating, dancing and tennis, rebounding is really the only type of cardio exercise I truly enjoy or can even tolerate.

My calories were on track today, but it wasn't the healthiest eating day. I had a shake for breakfast (300). For lunch I had another breaded tilapia sandwich on Tuscan Pane bread with a little cheddar and mustard, plus a small amount of tortilla chips (425). I then proceeded to binge on candy which I estimate at 700 calories, so I skipped dinner. Bad girl!
I don't know what's up with me lately but I've been having these sugar urges almost daily. It must be the impending holidays. Well at least I am being conscious of the calories.

2 comments:

dlvblueyed said...

Even though you ate a lot of candy, it's okay because you stayed within your calorie allotment for the day. The holidays are a hard time to stay away from the sweets so sometimes you have to indulge. Good job today!

Mama Leone said...

Some times you just get those sweet cravings that last for several days and then your body says I had enough and you stop. The same happens with salt. The good thing about it on this diet you can eat the sweets and it doesn't hurt as long as you stay within you calorie limit. Also, the rebounding burned off a lot of those calories. Stick with it!!