Saturday, November 24, 2007

Fickle Friday

Friday's Goals
Exercise: Rest
Calories: 1400

Friday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Rest
Calories: ?

I am ashamed to report I went off the wagon yesterday and didn't keep track of my calories. I was doing fine...counting everything up until after dinner and then I had a meltdown. I was feeling a little run-down and under the weather and my willpower really sucked. That's no excuse but that's the reason. Oh well. I am back on the wagon today and I plan to really stay on track for the next 7 days since my December 1 check-in is coming up. I don't think I am going to have big losses for November since I was off the wagon for a good chunk of it.

My program buddy dlv reminded me that I need to pick out my next charm and yesterday I realized that that would probably be a good idea considering the motivation issues. So since travel is my greatest love above all other interests, I chose this charm for when I reach 40 pounds lost:

Isn't it cute?


It's hard to find charms! First of all, in most cases, I only like three-dimensional ones (not the flat ones). So that eliminates about 90% of what's out there. Then, trying to find ones that match up with my interests, are in 14K, in my price range and that I really like is very hard! But I certainly like this one a lot.

2 comments:

dlvblueyed said...

That is an adorable charm and definitely fits your personality.

It is a good thing that you admitted to falling off the wagon and now you can hop right back on.

Good luck this week. Just write a blog if you feel like cheating and by that time the urge will have passed.

Mama Leone said...

I love that charm and it definitely fits in with your desires. I don't think that you have to worry about not having a big weight loss in NOvember - you look great!!