Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday

Sunday's Goals
Exercise: Choice
Calories: 1400

Sunday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Pilates/Yoga
Calories: 1550

I had a good day on the program today. For my workout I did Crunch's Super Slimdown - Pilates Yoga Blend. I really enjoy this workout and it's great for days when I don't feel like doing a full-blown, exhausting workout.

For breakfast I had a shake (300). For lunch I had a slice of pizza (400). For dinner I made tilapa breaded with the usual (panko bread crumbs, parm cheese and regular breadcrumbs), a large amount of brocolli and a baked potato with butter (700). That was it for my calorie allowance but those darned pears were calling (actually SHOUTING) my name, so I indulged in a couple (150). I don't worry too much about going over on something like fruit, though. I doubt a couple pears will make or break any progress.

2 comments:

dlvblueyed said...

Sounds like a great dinner....and I agree, if you are over the calories for the day, at least it was on fruit.

Have a great week and keep up the good work!

Mama Leone said...

Your calorie allowance was really low and I can see why you were still craving something. I'm sure that the pears did not harm your progress any. Keep going!!