Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Manic Monday

Monday's Goals
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1500

Monday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Strength
Calorioes: 1500

What a busy day it was. I did a tough workout in the morning - The Firm's Total Body Shaping Mix. This is a good one as it's nice and long and has some cardio intervals interspersed with the strength training. A very thorough workout.

For breakfast I had steel-cut Irish oatmeal again. This time I mixed in chopped Granny Smith apple and walnuts (plus the usual cinnamon and Whey Low) (385). For lunch I had a breaded tilapia sandwich on TJ's Tuscan Pane bread with a little cheese and mustard, baked in the oven until crispy (513). For dinner I had baked tortilla chips topped with black beans and Mexican cheese and sprinkled with fresh cilantro and chili powder (600). I had a major sweet tooth after this (I tend to get a sweet tooth after eating spicy foods, or tomato-based foods) so I had a glass of my virtually calorie-free limeade. It helped, but man did I have a major craving for some ice cream which, I am proud to say, I did not act on. I kept telling myself, "Thanksgiving is this week....save the calories!!!!"

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Good for you for staying away from the ice cream. I am sure your waiting for Turkey Day will be worth it!!

Hope today is calmer for you!