Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Motivated Monday

Monday's Goals
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1500

Monday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1548

I had a good day on the program yesterday. I was a little short on time in the morning so I did Tom Holland's Total Body Workout. I am really sore today! It's a really great workout in 45 minutes.

I was only 48 calories over my allotment (which I consider acceptable). I ran out of protein powder and my new supply has not arrived yet so I'll be having regular breakfasts until it arrives. I had a slice of whole wheat toast topped with 1 slice of vegetarian "bacon", 2 scrambled eggs and a little cheddar cheese (345). For lunch I had an eggplant parmesan pita pizza (pita topped with sauce, breaded eggplant cutlets, parmesan and low-fat mozzarella) - 560. For dinner I had pasta marinara filled with sauteed veggies (peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic) - 593. During the day I also had a couple hard candies to take the edge off a sweet tooth (50).

I feel glad that I am back on the wagon and moving forward again. And I am glad my 2 motivating partners are back from vacation - it's much easier to be on top of this with a support system! :)

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

I am glad that we are back to the plan too--I actually feel better knowing how much I am intaking. We missed you too!!

Keep up the good work this week!