Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wonderful Wednesday

Wednesday's Goals
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1800

Wednesday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1850

I did a really tough workout this morning - The Firm: Bootcamp 3-in-1 Mix. It's a long one too...I think it's about an hour and 10 minutes and it hits every muscle. Lots of bicep work!

I still haven't received my Whey Gourmet Protein Powder, so I had a traditional breakfast today....cereal with skim milk topped with sliced almonds and raspberries (485). For lunch I had an eggplant parmesan pita pizza (465). For dinner I had a burrito stuffed with black beans, salsa, minced jalapeno peppers, cilantro and cheddar with a squirt of lime juice and dipped it in a little light sour cream (550). I indulged in a pile of jelly beans for a treat. Boy they really were good! (300)

No comments: