Monday, November 19, 2007

Successful Sunday

Sunday's Goals
Exercise: Rest
Calories: 1500

Sunday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Rest
Calories: 1503

No exercise today...it was a rest day (and a much needed one!). I had a clementine before breakfast (70) and then for breakfast I had a slice of Tuscan Pane bread with 2 eggs, vegetarian "bacon" and cheese (433). All I wanted for lunch was ice cream so that's what I had - my favorite light ice cream - Turkey Hill Chocolaty Moose Tracks topped with whipped cream (500). For dinner I made pasta primavera (pasta and vegetables) topped with some grated cheese (500).

2 comments:

dlvblueyed said...

I love the name of the ice cream--I giggle whenever I see it. I was wondering if you tried the new bread you got in place of your favorite and if it compared?

Sounds like you had a great day on the program. Keep it up!

SassyFitnessBug said...

Hi dlv

The other version of the Tuscan Pane bread wasn't even close to the Trader Joe's version. But for a dollar-something it wasn't bad.

The TJ's bread, though, is only $1.99 for a HUGE, heavy loaf so even though it's more money, I think this is one item that is definitely worth the splurge! Nothing compares to it.