Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday

This morning I tried a new workout - The Firm: Ultimate Calorie Blaster (part of the Body Scuplting System 4 "Transfirmer" series). It was mostly floor and step aerobics which, as I have told you, are not my favorite, so I rebounded through a lot of it.

Calorie Goal: 2000

Breakfast:
The usual chocolate peanut butter banana protein shake with malt (350)

Lunch:
We had a catered luncheon at work today so I enjoyed a large meal (calorie values are an estimate): mozzarella and roasted pepper sandwich on a roll with lettuce, tomato and mustard (700), side salad with a couple tablespoons of dressing (200), 4 medium cookies and a small brownie (500), 1 cup Coke (120)

Dinner:
1 large apple (100)

Total Calories: 1970

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Great job at your luncheon today. Sorry to hear that you didn't really enjoy the workout this morning. Keep up the good work!