Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday

Thursday's Goals
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 1400

Thursday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 1407

Today was a good day on the program, despite it being a low-cal day. I did WHFN's Fast Cheetah for my workout and rebounded through many of the floor aerobic segments.

I had steel cut oatmeal for breakfast again today with the same mix-ins as yesterday (walnuts, raisins, banana, PB2, cinnamon, butter) (475). For lunch I had a pita pizza topped with veggies (mushrooms, peppers & onions) (442). I was dying for chocolate today so I had 10 mini Dove chocolates (420). I tried to stop at 5 but it was impossible - damn those things are sooooo good. That didn't leave many calories, so I had an orange for dinner (70).


2 comments:

dlvblueyed said...

Great job with the workout. I am proud of you for counting the 420 calories of chocolate and only eating an orange---that is difficult!!

Mama Leone said...

Good job doing the aerobic rebounding!! Must have been fun! I see you have no problem getting all your veggies and fruits in and the chocolate is good for you. It must have been really hard only having an orange for supper, but you stuck to it. Good job! Keep going!