Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!
Monday's Goals
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 3000
Monday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 3000 (estimate)

Well, I celebrated my hard-earned success on New Years Eve! It was splurge day and what a perfect day for it. We had a New Year's Eve Dance Party at our house and lots of good food - baked brie in pastry, roasted eggplant dip with crackers, homemade pizza and cookies. YUM!

For my execise I danced the night away. We had our dining room decked out as a full-blown disco (disco lights and all) - I must have danced for about 2-3 hours straight to 70's disco and 80's new wave (and of course hubby threw some rock into the mix as well). Lots of fun but boy am I feeling it today!

I was thinking about it today and I realized that over the past year, on months I have been fairly compliant on the program, my average weight loss has been 5-8 pounds. So continuing on with the program, if I really focus on being that compliant, I should be to goal by summer! Wow - how great it will be this year to enjoy putting on that bathing suit! And no more full-coverage suits. Once I reach goal, I am tossing those all away.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Glad you had fun!! You deserve it with all of the hard work you are doing!! Keep up the great job you are doing and I am sure you will be able to buy all new bathing suits for this summer!!!