Friday, February 1, 2008

TGIF!

Today's Exercise Goal: strength training

I did another Firm workout this morning - Super Charged Sculpting - also from the Transfirmer system. It was a good workout, even though it was only 35 minutes long. I really prefer longer workouts - at least 45 minutes or preferably an hour. At any rate, it was a pretty challenging workout considering its short length, and I enjoyed it. This will be a good workout to have on hand when I need to do strength training but am short on time (like on mornings when I oversleep).

Today's Calorie Goal: 1400

Breakfast:
Chocolate banana protein shake with added malt and PB2 (350)
Lunch:
Whole wheat pita pizza topped with vegetarian "sausage" and onions (516)
Treat:
3 small Peppermint Patties (140)
Dinner:
Black bean and veggie burrito with cheese and salsa (412)

Total Calories: 1418

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Good job sticking with your calorie allotment!! I think using the workout you used today on a day you are short on time is a great idea!! Glad you enjoyed it!