Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday

Tuesday's Goals
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 1800

Tuesday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 1807

Today was a good day on the program and since it was an 1800 calorie day, it wasn't that challenging, diet-wise.

For my workout, I rebounded while watching TLT's Core Cardio workout. They do floor aerobics in this workout, but I prefer rebounding instead (more fun!). Watching workout videos while rebounding makes the rebounding workout more fun and makes the time fly by - especially when the music is good.
For breakfast I had 1 small banana oatmeal muffin (92) and 2 delicious, ripe Bosc pears (150) - my new favorite fruit. Since this breakfast was primarily carbs it didn't hold me over that long so I had 2 small crackers for a snack (35). For lunch I made a vegetarian "cheesesteak" with fried onions. It came out really well. What I did was I sliced up 2 veggie burgers into strips and fried them with sliced onions in a little oil, just like a Philly cheeseteak. I had it on flatbread with a little cheddar and ketchup (550). For dinner I treated myself to 2 small slices of pizza and a coke (750) and had a Milky Way Dark bar for a treat (230). Pretty tasty eatins' today.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Great job yesterday! Sounds like a yummy cheesesteak. Keep up the good exercise!