Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year Napping

Tuesday's Goals
Exercise: Rest
Calories: 1400

Tuesday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Rest
Calories: 1413

I deliberately scheduled my rest day for today knowing that I would be wiped out from all the New Year's Eve festivities. Today was a lost day of of basically napping on and off all day.

My diet was very odd too...I had a shake for breakfast (300) and ate the rest of my calories snacking all day on stuff like crackers and peanut butter, cookies, etc. I did keep track of the calories, though and wrote everything down. Not the healthiest diet today.

I am hoping to get back to some healthier eating choices tomorrow.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Great job sticking to your allotted calories! As you always say, that is what is great about this program--the flexibility to eat what you want as long as you count the calories. Keep up the good work!!