Monday, January 21, 2008

Back in the Ring

Sunday's Goals
Exercise: Rest
Calories: 1500

Sunday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Rest
Calories: 1497


Sunday was a rest day but I did do one activity - hubby and me went bowling in the evening. I wouldn't really count that as substantial exercise, but it was something.

I am happy to report I was firmly back on the wagon with my diet. I had a shake for breakfast and I added a little bit of malt to it to make it a chocolate malt (320) - it was extra tasty that way. We had a christening to go to and afterwards there was a luncheon at my friend's house, but after looking at the food and realizing the only thing I could eat was potato salad and potato chips, I decided to have a box of Juicy Juice (100) and wait until I got home to eat lunch. For lunch I had 2 vegetarian chili dogs with cheddar cheese on whole wheat bread (505). After lunch I treated myself to some frozen yogurt sprinkled with malt and topped with a little whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles (282). For dinner I had a slice of whole wheat bread topped with 2 scrambled eggs and a sprinkling of cheese (290).

It was a little challenging to be eating low-cal again after my week of decadence but I did okay. One thing that helps me a lot is that I usually retire early so that cuts out a lot of potential eating time.

Now today is going to be a real challenge at 1200 calories. Oh my.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Great job getting back on track! Good luck with the low cal day!