Monday, January 28, 2008

Totally Tuesday

Well, I made it through my first day back on the wagon and today, my second day, went well too. This morning I did a rebounding workout - GForce 2 which I always enjoy. It's about 45 minutes of rebounding with a little ab work thrown in at the end. I did well with my calories today too:

Today's Calorie Goal: 2000
Breakfast:
Chocolate banana peanut butter protein shake with malt! (350)
Lunch:
Veggie "burger" with fried onions, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, mustard and ketchup on a sesame bagel (470)
Treats:
2 small York Peppermint Patties (94) and a piece of birthday cake (500). (We had a celebration of January birthdays at work today).
Dinner:
Pasta with marinara sauce (with sauteed veggies), topped with grated cheese (590)

Total Calories: 2004

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Great job staying to your plan! You did great with the exercise and the calories! Keep up the good work!