Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thursday on the Ball

Thursday's Goals
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 2000

Thursday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 2000

This morning I did my usual cardio workout of choice - a rebounding workout - GForce2. Actually, it's not the greatest workout (although I love rebounding) but I don't have many cardio workouts as I am not a big cardio lover. I do love to rebound, though!

My calories were right on target today, which wasn't difficult since it was a higher calorie day. I had a shake for breakfast (300). For lunch I went out for pizza and soda (1000). After lunch I had some jelly beans (200) and (gasp!) for dinner I had my favorite ice cream: Turkey Hill Chocolatty Moose Tracks with some whipped cream (500).

Not the healthiest diet today, but at least I stayed within my calorie allotment!

2 comments:

dlvblueyed said...

Great job doing a cardio workout even though you don't love that kind of exercise. I am envious of the food you ate today--especially the dinner. Keep up the good work!

Mama Leone said...

Good job staying within your calorie limit and exercising. Stick with it!!!