Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

Wednesday's Goals
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 2000

Wednesday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1975

For my workout today I did FitPrime's From the Ground Up. I forgot how much I like this one! I was proud of myself for working out today because I was feeling pretty sore this morning. Actually, I've been feeling a little sore the last couple days - I think it was the Tom Holland workout on Monday that did it. My inner thighs have been screaming. I am not sure why I sometimes get sore. At this point, with all the exercising I do, you wouldn't think I would have sore days, but I still do from time to time.

Today was a 2000 calorie day, so it wasn't too difficult to stay within my allotment. For breakfast I made steel cut oatmeal with walnuts, banana, cinnamon, raisins, Whey Low, a little brown sugar and a tiny bit of butter (475). For lunch I went out and had 2 slices of pizza and a can of Coke (1000). Afterwards I treated myself to some chocolate. I had 2 fun size bags of M&Ms (160) and a tiny piece of Dove chocolate (40). For dinner I had a shake (300).

2 comments:

dlvblueyed said...

Great job working through the sore muscles. It hurts, but is worth it in the end. Keep up the good work!

Fit not fat! said...

Your before and after photos are an inspiration.
I have them postedon my blog at http://4fsfitness.blogspot.com/
I hope you don't mind..... If you do, please let me know and I'll remove them.
John