Sunday, January 13, 2008

Scrumptious Saturday

Saturday Goals
Exercise: Rest
Calories: 1400

Saturday Accomplishments
Exercise: Rest
Calories: 1410

Another successful day on the program. It wasn't too hard, even though it was a low-cal day. No exercise - it was a much-needed rest day.

For breakfast I used my new panini grill and made a delicious breakfast sandwich - scrambled eggs, vegetarian "bacon" and cheese on TJ's Tuscan Pane bread, grilled (600). That was a late breakfast and I really didn't get too hungry in the afternoon so I pretty much skipped lunch, except that I had a navel orange (60). That left a good number of calories for dinner and although I had planned to cook, I changed my mind because all I could think about was ice cream. I didn't want a little spoonful either. I wanted a nice bowl of it! So I made myself a nice-sized sundae with Turkey Hill Chocolatty Moose Tracks (lite) Ice Cream (my fave!), malt, whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles (750). HIT THE SPOT!
(Not the healthiest eating day but hey - I stayed within my calories without feeling deprived!)

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Great job sticking to your calories allowed for the day! That sundae sounds delicious. Glad you were able to eat that and still have a successful day. Keep it up!