Sunday, January 6, 2008

Satisfactory Saturday

Saturday's Goals
Exercise: Yoga & Swimming
Calories: 1400
Saturday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Yoga & Swimming
Calories: 1400

I had a very successful day on the program. Mama Leone and me met at the gym (something we haven't done in awhile) and did the usual yoga class followed by swimming and then a soak in the jacuzzi. The pool was perfect yesterday, however, the pool room was chilly which made us feel a little chilly in pool with the cool air blowing on our heads. We swam for about a half hour. It was great to do the yoga class again. The last time I had gone it was a different instructor. Mama Leone and me really love our regular instructor and feel so good after that class.

I had a shake for breakfast (300). For lunch we went out for pizza and I had 2 slices (800). I only had 300 calories left for dinner so I had a slice of Tuscan Pane bread, toasted, with 1 1/2 tbs of peanut butter and a little jelly (300).

All in all, a very good day.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Sounds like you had a great day!! Great job with the swimming and yoga. Keep up the good work!