Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Checking In...

Checking in...

I've been a little off the wagon the last couple days...mostly with diet. I am not sure what the problem is...I just felt the NEED and didn't seem to have the willpower for self-control.

Anyway, I did go to the gym on Sunday and did a really good workout - 30 minutes of cardio (walking/jogging around the track, rebounding and eliptical machine) followed by a serious strength workout on the Nautilus equipment and free weights (about 40 minutes). I intended to end my workout session with a swim but once again, the pool was too cold. So I soaked in the jacuzzi.

I am determined to be back on the wagon from this day forward through the rest of the month. I really want to end January with SOME positive result!!!

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Great job with the exercise on Sunday!! I am sure with all of your hard work you will achieve positive results at the end of the month. Every now and then we all need a break!!