Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wednesday Splurge

Wednesday's Goals
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 3000

Wednesday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 3000 (estimate)
Yeah! Splurge day...the most wonderful day of week! I didn't even eat real food for breakfast or lunch...I ate the things I have been avoiding the past week...like cookies and M&M's - you know, those holiday goodies that beckon to you from every corner at every minute of the day during December. I was so good in maintaining control on my non-splurge days with this stuff, so I really enjoyed them yesterday. They tasted EXTRA good!

I had planned to eat a real lunch - I even prepared one and brought it to work, but the sweets killed my appetite, so I decided not to force lunch down just for the sake of eating real food.

For dinner I met my brother at an Italian restaurant. I had stuffed eggplant with a side of spaghetti, a salad with bleu cheese dressing and lemon gelato for dessert. It was really good and I was very full after dinner (a rare, but good feeling!)

For my workout yesterday I did FitPrime's Strong Bear, one of my favorites. All in all, a very good day.

And now....I just looked at my calendar and I have 7 low-cal days in a row!!!! :( Just the way things panned out when I plugged in all my various social/eating occasions in the month. Oh well, I'll survive.

2 comments:

dlvblueyed said...

Sounds like your splurge day was all you hoped for and more! I am sure it will get you through your week of lower cal days just knowing that there is a splurge on the other side!! Keep up the good work!

Mama Leone said...

Sounds like you had a really sweet filled day. Well at least you got it out of your system for a while and it will make sticking to you low calorie days a little easier. Stick with it