Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Terrific Tuesday

Tuesday's Goals
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 1400

Tuesday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 1432

This morning I did a rebounding workout - GForce 2. I wasn't really in the mood to work out this morning but I did it anyway.

For breakfast I had a shake (300). Last night I cooked a new recipe for dinner - Pasta with Hashed Brussel Sprouts and Pine Nuts - a recipe I got off of Orangette's blog which is a cooking blog I enjoy reading regularly. I didn't eat the pasta last night, though, because I didn't have many calories left so I let hubby enjoy it and I had oranges for dinner. But today I had a big bowl of the pasta for lunch and it was really yummy!!! (727). I should note that I substituted walnuts for pine nuts because although I had pine nuts in the cabinet, they were really old and they smelled rancid so I tossed them. Pine nuts are good but they are not a nut I cook with that often so they tend to sit around. The walnuts worked well in this recipe though.

For dinner I had a veggie burger on Tuscan Pane with fried onions and mushrooms, a little cheddar, ketchup and mustard (355). I also had a couple hard candies today (50).

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Great job today!! Sounds like a great recipe....That was on my list to try also. Good for you for exercising even though you didn't want to!! Keep up the good work.