Sunday, December 2, 2007

Successful Saturday

Saturday's Goals
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 2320

Saturday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 2300


I was successful on the program today which wasn't that difficult considering my calorie allowance of 2320. For my workout I did Ripped 1000- one of the most thorough and tough workouts I own.
Saturday was the beginning of my December schedule so you'll be seeing some modified weekly calorie allotments. I don't usually have calorie allotments of 2320 but as I mentioned the other day, I rearranged my monthly calories to allow for the various social and holiday outings this month.

We had eating out plans on Saturday so I had a shake for breakfast (300). We had lunch with friends at a 50's themed diner restaurant (a particularly good one) and I had a vegetarian burger on foccacia with muenster cheese, garlic/pepper spread and a big side of french fries (plus a soda) - YUM!. I had to estimate all this of coure, so I guessed 700 for the burger, 700 for the fries and 200 for the soda (total 1600). I had another soda later (200) and a small snack in place of dinner (since I already used so many of my calories)...a few crackers and cheese (200). Hope I estimated well.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Great job sticking to the plan! Seems like oyu did a great job estimating the calories when you were out. I am sure with your determination that you will do well during this busy holiday season!! Keep up the great exercising!!