Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday Success

Sunday's Goals
Exercise: Choice
Calories: 1400

Sunday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Strength and cardio
Calories: 1395


After falling a little off the wagon on Saturday, I was back on track today with my program. I went to the gym today and did 30 minutes of cardio (alternating among the elliptical machine, walking/running and rebounding) followed by 40 minutes of strength training (free weights and Nautilus machines). I was going to end my workout with a swim, but the pool was too cold for my taste, so I skipped the pool and went straight to the nice, hot jacuzzi. Ahhhhhhhhhh.....just what the doctor ordered!

I had a shake for breakfast (300). For lunch I made a grilled veggie burger sandwich on whole wheat bread with fried onions, mustard and ketchup (460). For dinner I made breaded tilapia with a side that recipe from Orangette's blog that I mentioned before - Pasta with Hashed Brussel Sprouts and Pine Nuts (substituting walnuts for the pine nuts), sprinkled with parmesan cheese (605). I also had 2 mini candy canes today (30).

All in all, a very good day.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Sounds like you had a nice day. Great job with the exercise today!
Keep up the good work this week!