Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tantalizing Tuesday

Tuesday's Goals
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1400

Tuesday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1415

Today was a good day on the program. The chocolate-dipped Candy Cane Joe-Joes were calling my name and I felt a "going off the wagon" impulse coming on, so instead of throwing my program to the wind of Christmas compulsion, I made the decision to answer my urges and make the Joe-Joes my breakfast and lunch and incorporate them into my calorie allotment for the day. I had 6 of them and BOY were they GOOOOOOD (600). I know...not a healthy choice (and not particularly filling either), but one that kept me on schedule with my calorie allotment nonetheless and satisfied my craving. I had a pretty large dinner - a breaded tilapia sandwich (with 2 pieces of fish) on a flour tortilla with cheddar and mustard (540) and a small side of the pasta with brussel sprouts and nuts from the other night, sprinkled with a little parmesan cheese (275). So my diet wasn't a total health disaster after all.

For my workout today I did Tracie Long Training's Finding Your Core which I really enjoyed. I didn't feel like working out today - I actually still felt sore from my gym workout on Sunday (I must have overdone it on the Nautilus machines) but I stuck to my plan and did my workout anyway, so I am pleased with myself!

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Nice job staying on target even with the sweet treat! Great job doing the exercise even though you didn't want to on Tuesday. Keep up the great work!!