Friday, December 28, 2007

The Hungry Hippo

Friday's Goals
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 1200

Friday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Cardio
Calories: 1278

Boy, I can't wait until these 1200-calorie days are over! They are killing me! Of course, I realize it's the price I am paying for going off the wagon at Christmas, and I still maintain that it was worth it. Still, 1200 calories is WAY TOO LOW for me. I struggle to come up with meals that will fit into that calorie level.

At any rate, I did pretty well today with the calories even though I went over a little. I had 2 clementines first thing in the morning (100) followed by a slice of Tuscan Pane bread, toasted, with 2 tbs of PB2 mixed with 1 tbs regular peanut butter and a tiny bit of jelly (274). For lunch I made an eggplant parmesan pizza using the Tuscan Pane bread as the crust. It turned out really well! (456). For dinner I only had 300-some calories left so I made a scrambled egg sandwich with vegetarian "sausage" and a little cheese. I grilled it on my new Krups panini grill that Mom and Dad gave me for Christmas (that thing is AWESOME! It makes toasty-brown ridges on the bread like waffle french fries!) (388)

I also had 3 miniature candy canes today (60).

For my workout, I rebounded while watching one of Tracie Long's workouts (Core Cardio).

All in all, a successful day on the program.

No comments: