Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunday Sundae

Sunday's Goals
Exercise: Rest
Calories: 2320

Sunday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Rest
Calories: 2329

I was really proud of myself today. We had a big day planned with our nieces and nephew that involved all kinds of activity plus a trip to Friendly's and still, I managed to track all my calories and stay within my calorie allotment. Of course, it helped that I had a higher-calorie day planned for today.

It was a rest day but I didn't exactly rest since I was very active all day entertaining the monkeys. For breakfast I had a shake (300). Anticipating the potential for diet downfall today, I spent some time in the morning preparing my dinner and lunch ahead of time so that I could best control the calories and accommodate the trip to Friendly's later for ice cream. For lunch I prepared myself a veggie burger on Tuscan Pane bread with fried onions, mushrooms and a little cheese (365). For dinner I prepared myself an eggplant parm pita pizza (564). At Friendly's I had a brownie sundae (my favorite) which I estimated at 1100. I'm pretty sure that is a generous estimate for the sundae.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

So glad that you were able to keep in track even with the evening splurge. I love the brownie sundae also!!! Keep up the great work!! By the way, the kids loved every minute of the day with you!