Sunday, December 9, 2007

On the Run

Sunday's Goals
Exercise: Rest
Calories: 1400

Sunday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Rest
Calories: 1400

I did really well today. Despite it being a rest day, I did a lot of running around. I spent the early morning into the early afternoon running errands, shopping, cleaning and cooking. The rest of the day and evening I did some research and studying, so I got to sit down for awhile.

For breakfast I had a shake (300). For lunch I had a slice of pizza (400). For dinner I made a couple of my favorites - butternut squash soup (120) and my favorite salad I told you about last week with the pears, cheese and walnuts with oil vinegret (580).

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Great job keeping within your low calorie allotment today. Sounds like you had a busy day. And you had some yummy food! Keep it up!