Friday, December 28, 2007

Riding High on the Wagon

Thursday's Goals
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1200

Thursday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1300

I went a bit over on my calories today, but I am not too worried about it, considering how low my calorie level is set for the next few days. For breakfast I had a shake (300). For lunch I had a large slice of Tuscan Pane bread topped with 2 veggie burgers, a heaping pile of sauteed veggies, cheddar and a little ketchup (580) and then broiled toasty brown (yum!). I had a small piece of chocolate cheesecake (from Christmas) afterwards - I just HAD to have it (320). No calories left after that, but later on I had a pear (60), and a couple miniature candy canes (40) to take the edge off my hunger.

I went to the gym yesterday and did 30 minutes of cardio (elliptical machine alternated with walking and running around the track) and 50 minutes of strength training. I had also planned to swim a bit, but once again, the pool was too cold and I just couldn't bring myself to get into the pool. So I ended my gym visit with a nice soak in the HOT jacuzzi. Ahhhhhhhhhhh...heaven.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Great job staying at a low calorie amount!! What a great workout you did!! Sorry you didn't have a chance to swim. I am jealous of the jacuzzi soaking!! Keep up the great work!