Sunday, December 9, 2007

Stumbling Saturday


I fell a little off the wagon on Saturday, I don't think too bad. First, I woke up feeling like I definitely needed a break from working out. All those days of exercise in a row finally took their toll. My body felt run down. Plus, I knew that we were going to be walking all day (went on an outing) so I figured that would be enough exercise.

As for the diet, my calorie allotment was 2230. Because we were out all day and eating at restaurants and so forth, I couldn't exactly count calories. I think I went over but since the allotment was that high, if I did go over, I don't think it was by that much and I don't think much damage will be done with all the walking we did.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

I am sure all of your walking, although not cardio walking, did your body goo to burn off some of the excess calories--if there were any. Every body deserves a day off--especially since you work hard all week long!