Saturday, December 29, 2007

Snacky Saturday

Saturday's Goals
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1200

Saturday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Rest
Calories: 1280

I was feeling run down today so I opted not to exercise. I was pretty close to being on track with my calorie allotment, although I didn't eat that healthy today. For breakfast I had (gasp!) a slice of chocolate cheesecake that I made for Christmas (400). For lunch I had a grilled cheese sandwich which I made on my new panini grill (420). And then I did some baking today and against my better judgment ended up eating 2 moderately small (but outrageously delicious) chocolate chip cookies (260) and a few broken pieces of orange-almond biscotti (200). That meant no more calories for dinner so I skipped dinner. Thank goodness tomorrow is my last 1200 calorie day. I can't take it anymore!
I am confident I am going to have a positive result on the December 31 weigh-in and measurement taking. This one is particularly important to me because not only is it my monthly weigh-in and measurement-taking, it's my end-of-year weigh-in and measurement taking too - the 1 year anniversary of my starting this program, so I want to be able to record the most positive results I can get.

Like I said, I will actually be happy with ANY progress this month, since it is the holidays, but wouldn't it be great if I got some really good results?

2 comments:

dlvblueyed said...

I am so proud of you for staying within your calorie allowance for the day! I am sure you will see positive results when you weigh and measure yourself! You have worked so hard this year and I am inspired by your determination and dedication!

Mama Leone said...

Those 1200 calorie days are really, really hard especially when you are use to eating more calories. I'm sure that your results are going to be good, but even if they aren't as good as you would like them to be look at how far you have come in a year!!