Monday, December 10, 2007

Munchy Monday

Monday's Goals
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1500

Monday's Accomplishments
Exercise: Strength
Calories: 1516




Today was another good day on the program, although my diet was a little unusual. I did Jari Love's Ripped 1000 for my workout, plus I did a bit of housework this morning which was a bit of extra activity.

I had a shake for breakfast (300). Then, during the day I had a series of snacks instead of a regular lunch. I was just in one of those munchy moods I had some fantastic cookies - Trader Joe's has a new holiday version of their "Joe-Joes" (which are like Oreos). These are chocolate cookies with a peppermint filling that has pieces of candy cane in it! MAJOR YUM! (446). I also had a large pear (134) and some corn chips (194). For dinner I had pasta with marinara sauce chocked full with vegetables and some grated cheese on top (442).

I am telling you...I could have EASILY eaten the whole package of those candy cane Joe-Joe's. I am so proud of myself for the self control I have developed.

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

The cookies sound yummy and I am proud of you for having restraint!! Good job today! Keep up the good work!