Friday, February 8, 2008

Fantastic Friday

Today's Exercise Goal: Strength Training

I decided to do my new favorite workout again today, Michelle Dozois' Your Best Body Circuit.

Calorie Goal: 1400

Breakfast:
The usual shake (350)
Lunch:
Veggie burger with fried onions on a bagel with cheddar, mustard and ketchup (492)
Treats:
Peppermint Patties (93)
2 jelly beans (20)
Dinner:
Pita pizza (460)

Total Calories: 1415

This morning I decided to try on some clothes just to see how things are fitting me. First, I tried on the black beaded cocktail dress I wore to the gala back in November. I was very pleased to see that it now fits me VERY comfortably (hangs a tiny bit loose off my body) whereas back in November when I wore it to the gala it was very tight (I even wore a "girdle" to help myself squeeze into it). So that seems to indicate progress.

I also tried on that red satin dress that I bought a few months ago just to see how that's fitting now and it also fits comfortably now. It's not too tight at all.

And then I tried on my wedding dress. Still nowhere NEAR fitting. Actually, I have to say it's kinda shocking how far I am from fitting into that gown. But I don't let it get to me.

So overall, I am happy with the way things are going and still feeling really positive and committed, even though I had that slip up yesterday.

No comments: