Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Terrific Tuesday

Today's Exercise Goal: Cardio



This morning I did The Firm's Ultimate Calorie Blaster. I rebounded through about 75% of it. I'm not big into step aerobics so I'd do a little step and then when I got tired of it (or aggravated by it), I'd jump on the rebounder. I also tacked on some ab work at the end.




Today's Calorie Goal: 1400
Breakfast:
Chocolate banana PB protein shake with malt (350)
Lunch:
Pita Pizza (460)
Dinner:
Vegetarian "cheesesteak" (2 vegetarian burgers sliced up and fried with onions, with cheese in a wrap with ketchup (570)
Treat:
A couple gumballs (20)
Total Calories: 1400

1 comment:

dlvblueyed said...

Great job exercising even though you didn't enjoy the actual workout. Good work staying within your calorie allotment also!